Erectile dysfunction is a delicate problem that involves inability to cause and keep erection. For many men, dissatisfaction in sexual life has a significant negative effect on the quality of life in general. One of the main problems in this question is that men simply cannot confess that there are sexual problems. It’s hard to talk about this even with a medical care practitioner or urologist. An important factor, that plays a big role for male potency, is the age of the man. The older the man, the higher the chances to develop erectile dysfunction. However, it does not mean that only men aged 45 or older may have potency problems. Nowadays, erectile dysfunction is a problem that middle-aged and even young men happen to deal with too.
There’s no need to fall into despair, if erectile dysfunction was diagnosed. Modern medicine offers a great variety of different remedies to treat erectile dysfunction in men. Suhagra 100 mg is one of them.
It is a new product of a pharmaceutical company Cipla, that is registered in India. The drug has an excellent reputation, and is permitted in many countries including the US.
Suhagra 100 mg is a generic copy of Viagra — a well-known medicine that treats erectile disorders. Hence, Suhagra is identical to Viagra in its action, form and dosage. One of the greatest advantages of Suhagra over Viagra is a much lower price. Being a replica of Viagra, the generic version has the same effectiveness and quality, but it is much more affordable. The main active substance in both medicines is Sildenafil, that provides improvement in the male potency.
Indications and usage
Generic Suhagra is a modern reliable medical drug, that is designed to treat potency problems in men, regardless of their age. There’s only one age restriction in Suhagra usage: it is not recommended for men under 18. This highly effective drug eliminates the symptoms of the disease, that is so embarrassing to talk about. The drug action is aimed to get a natural reaction (erection) on sexual arousal. Suhagra 100 mg improves blood circulation and blood supply in the penis, which leads to better erection. As a result, the man’s libido goes up, and pleasant sensations last during the entire sexual intercourse.
In deciding to start the treatment course with Suhagra, do not neglect a visit to the doctor for a consultation. Only a medical expert can consider all the advantages and disadvantages for your individual case. Suhagra may cause a number of side effects, for example, a slight temporary drop in the arterial pressure. For this reason, there are particular cases, when the usage of Suhagra is not recommended.
First of all, the patient has to undergo an appropriate examination to diagnose the erectile dysfunction. It is necessary to rule out risks of potential negative consequences, and to make sure that the usage of the drug will be safe for you. The treatment may have a reaction to certain medical drugs in the body. The doctor also has to check your heart, to make sure that the stress of having sex will not do harm to you. Make sure that you provide your doctor with full comprehensive information about the history of your health problems (if you have or had any), medical drugs that you are taking, as well as facts about your lifestyle.
There is a number of cases when this remedy is not recommended or prohibited:
- So, it is not recommended if you have ever had an allergic reaction to Sildenafil, or other components of the treatment. Do not take this pill if you had an allergy on a drug similar in action.
- Suhagra is completely imcompatible with nitrates. For the reason, if you are taking medical drugs that contain nitrates, the usage of Suhagra is strictly prohibited. Compatibility of these two elements can result in a serious arterial pressure drop. In the most severe case, the arterial pressure can go down to a life-threatening level. The symptoms of the low arterial pressure are dizziness and weakness. In this condition, the patient is prone to a heart attack and stroke. Nitrates contain in many prescription drugs that are used for angina treatment (chest pain associated with a cardiovascular disease). Some nitrates can also contain in light “club” drugs, like amyl nitrate. Do not take Suhagra if you are unsure whether the drug you are taking contains nitrate or not. Ask a doctor or a pharmacist to clarify the composition of particular medicines.
- A sexual intercourse is a big stress for your body, and heart in particular. A heart check-up is required before the prescription of Suhagra, to make sure that you are healthy enough for sexual activity.
- This effective treatment is designed for men who suffer from erectile dysfunction only. It is not intended for children, men under 18, or women.
Do not let other people take your drugs!
Let you doctor know if you ever experienced any of the following conditions:
- problems with heart (for example, angina pectoris, chest pain, heart failure, heart rhythm disturbances, heart attack, or aortic valve constriction);
- stroke (the drug is strictly prohibited, if you had a stroke or myocardial infarction less than 6 months ago);
- low or high blood pressure;
- severe vision disorders;
- congenital disease of the eyes (retinitis pigmentosa);
- kidney diseases; liver disorders;
- blood problems, including leukemia;
- allergy to Sildenafil or other ingredients in Suhagra;
- penis deformity, Peyronie’s disease;
- condition of having erection that lasted for more than 4 hours;
- ulcerative bleeding or any other bleeding;
- intake of any other medicines.
Like any medicine, Suhagra pill can cause side effects. Usually, they are not very strong, and they do not last long. Some of the side effects occur only when taking the maximum dosage.
Most often, the drug causes fluctuations in the arterial pressure, redness and hot flashes in the face and upper body, headaches and dizziness. Sometimes the patient may experience:
photosensitivity, blurry vision, inadequate perception of colors (inability to distinguish between blue and green);
digestive disorders, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea;
The same side effects appear in case of overdosage, but in a severe form. There were reports of hypersensitivity reactions (including skin rashes), seizures, fainting, epistaxis.
Difficulty breathing, short-term decrease or loss of vision, sudden loss of hearing were seen in rare cases. It is impossible to say for sure, whether these side effects were caused by Suhagra, or by other conditions, factors or medical drugs.
In any case, if you experience any of these signs, do not hesitate to contact your doctor.
Dosage and Instruction
The drug comes in pills with 100 mg of Sildenafil in each pill. It is the maximum daily dosage of Sildenafil. Thus, it is not recommended to take more than 1 pill a day. If you feel that you need to reduce the dose, a half of the pill can be taken. If you think that 100 mg is not enough for you, consult with the doctor before increasing the dosage.
Suhagra is taken 1 hour prior to the sexual intercourse. The effect lasts for 4-5 hours. The erection occurs due to natural sexual arousal and lasts up to the ejacuation.
A greater effect can be achieved if the drug is taken on an empty stomach. Suhagra 100 mg does not mix well with alcohol and fat food. Appropriate emotional state and sexual arousal improve the erection.
Sildenafil-contaiting drugs are extremely popular to cope with potency problems. Beside Viagra and Suhagra, there are a lot of their analogues to maintain strong erection in men.
One more famous medical drug is Kamagra, produced in pills and gel. Providing there is natural sexual arousal, Kamagra causes erection in 50 minutes after the intake. Next erection can occur in 5 hours after the ejacuation. Since Kamagra is a generic version of Viagra, it has similar action and side effects.
Compatibility with alcohol and medical drugs
A simultaneous intake of Suhagra 100mg and other medical drugs can change the effect on potency. In deciding to start or stop taking any medications always get a consultation with your doctor. This applies both to prescription and non-prescription drugs.
- It is highly important not to mix Suhagra with drugs containing nitrates due to potential severe side effects (see above).
- If you are treating hypertension or problems with the prostate gland with drugs of alpha-blockers group, your blood pressure may drop significantly. This may result in feeling dizzy and weak.
- Reduce the dosage of Suhagra to 1/4 of a pill (25 mg of Sildenafil) if you are taking protease inhibitors. The intervals between the intakes should be at least 48 hours.
- Do not take Suhagra if you are already taking any other drugs that cause erection, be it tablets, injections (drugs injected into the penis), or any other medical forms.
- Suhagra is incompatible with nitrates, phenytoin, antibiotics, tryptophan, lithium, beta-adrenoblockers.
- Excessive alcohol intake is not recommended when using this medical remedy. No more than one glass of wine is allowed.
Max: The effect of Suhagra exceeded my expectations. Although it is stated that the erection occurs in one hour after use, in my case it happened in about 10 minutes. Strong erection for about 5 hours is guaranteed with Suhagra.
Jonathan: I was surprised with the low price of this medicine. I used to take Viagra, which is much more expensive. I wanted to try something cheaper, and after a long consideration I chose Suhagra. The result did not disappoint. I felt exactly the same as after Viagra, except for some extra money in my pocket. It doesn’t make much sense to overpay for Viagra, when there are cheaper options with the same actions.
Victoria: My husband is 46, good health, but a light heart issue. Suhagra or analogues are not recommended in such cases but we decided to try. My husband’s dosage is 50 mg. No difficulties so far (he’s been taking the pills for 1 month). The action lasts longer that stated in the instruction.
Steve: . The effect is overwhelming! My wife is nothing but satisfied.
Richard: I am 42, and for the last couple of months I’ve had a problem of ED. My physician suggested to take medication. Suhagra is available at good price. I found it working for me for 10 hours. I haven’t had any side effects. Highly recommend it if you are in a similar situation.