Thick and long eyelashes – the dream of every woman. Think of how many boxes of mascara you have already purchased in the hope of improving the natural look of your eyes, and what results do you have? Today we talk about the proper care for our eyelashes, and reveal the secrets of how to make them healthy and strong.
How to care of our lashes?
- Chic eyelashes – the dream of every woman
- Why care of our lashes is so important?
- How to strengthen the lashes: the rules of daily care
- What else is needed for the growth of eyelashes?
- How to strengthen the lashes after extension?
- Masks for eyelashes growth at home
Why care for lashes is so important?
Eyelashes – the same as our hair and they have similar problems. Eyelashes can break, thinner, fall out, and change the color. Most often, deterioration happens due to the use of low-quality cosmetics and vitamin deficiency. Sometimes in trouble, we blame internal diseases, allergic reactions or inflammation of the eyes.
The average duration of “life” of cilia varies between 90 and 150 days. The update process happens almost unnoticeably: while one hair grows old, the new one grows already in the same follicle. Some of them are washed off during water treatment, and some – remains on the clothes, and only a few “happy” cilia serve as a pretext make a secret wish.
Is it possible to make eyelashes longer in a natural way?
Several years ago, Indian company produced a drops with Bimatoprost active substance, which makes lashes grow.
The substance of bimatoprost is a structural analogue of prostaglandins. The exact mechanism of its action is unknown, but it is assumed that the growth and increase in the volume of eyelashes can occur due to an increase in the duration of the phase of existence of the hair follicle, and the emergence of a large number of new eyelashes.
How to strengthen the lashes: the rules for daily care
Proper care for eyelashes should start with a competent and regular makeup remover. Cosmetologists strongly recommend to make this procedure with conventional foams and gels for washing. First of all, these means include a loading dose of foaming components; Secondly, while we wash the three and stretch delicate skin around the eyes.
To remove normal carcasses – need to purchase a special emulsion or cosmetic milk hypoallergenic.
If you prefer a waterproof mascara, use a two-phase oil-containing lotion. Moisten a cotton pad to choose a tool, attach it to the disguised ages and gently remove make-up. Do not try to wash away all the ink in one motion as you will need several approaches.
If you want to have beautiful eyelashes, you should refuse to use waterproof mascara. Professional beauticians claim that it seals the scales and makes the hairs to fully ‘breathe’.
What else is needed for the growth of eyelashes?
- Balanced diet. Nutrients and vitamins for eyelash growth contained in the bell peppers, parsley and wild rose.
- High-quality ink. Do not buy cosmetics on the street stalls and kiosks. Be skeptical and try not to take cheap moisturizers or fakes. If after using mascara you blushed and began to scratch your eyes, say goodbye to it immediately.
- Wear sunglasses. Remember that sun burns not only the hair, but the lashes also.
- Gently remove eye make-up, don’t keep in on your eyes for the night.